Tandoori fish is so easy to make even though it tastes divine and looks extraordinary! As the word Tandoori suggests, this dish is going to take you on a spicy and aromatic journey with its savory, mouthwatering flavors.
Fish is a staple food of Bangladesh and one of the most favorite meats in Pakistan, India, and other coastal countries of the world. In fact, it’s loved all over the world due to its nutritional benefits and tender flesh.
The tantalizing taste and aroma of Tandoori masala takes your taste buds on a mesmerizing journey as you bite into this fiery Tandoori fish. Serve it with roasted broccoli and onion to round off the nutrients for a balanced meal.
Tandoori Fish Recipe
- March 19, 2021
- Print this
- Malli Fish with Bones 6 to 8 pieces
- Tandoori Masala Paste 4 to 5 tbps (recipe at the end)
- Broccoli 2 cups steamed
- Onion and Tomato for garnishing
- Step 1
- 1: Marinate fish with tandoori masala paste.
- Step 2
- 2: Keep it in the fridge for 2 to 3 hours.
- Step 3
- 3: Grease a pan with olive oil.
- Step 4
- 4: Roast fish on medium flame for 10 to 15 minutes on both sides.
- Step 5
- 5: In the same pan, roast the steamed broccoli and serve it as a side.
- Step 6
- 5: Garnish with onion rings and tomato. (You can also roast them if you like.)
Yummy Tandoori fish is ready to be served! You can add more or less tandoori masala to control the spices. Since Tandoori masala (Get recipe) is also homemade, you can adjust chilies and salt according to your preferences.