Craving garlic bread? Can’t wait to knead the dough and see it bake? No problem! Enjoy this delicious quick recipe for garlic bread with a YUM twist.
It’s perfect for those cool winter evenings when you’re feeling lazy and want a quick fix with that piping hot tea. And, in summer when you don’t want to stay in the kitchen for long.
Try this quick and cheesy twist on your garlic bread. I bet you’d be surprised and crave for so’more!
Quick Garlic Bread Recipe
- January 23, 2021
- Print this
- Bread 2 slices
- Garlic 2 to 3 cloves grated
- Butter 2 tsps room temperature
- Cheese 2 tsps
- Salt To taste
- Pepper To taste
- Olive oil few drops
- Green chili chopped (optional)
- Coriander chopped (optional)
- Step 1
- 1: Add garlic, green chili, and coriander to grated cheese.
- Step 2
- 2: Pour in the butter.
- Step 3
- 3: Add salt and pepper to taste and mix it well.
- Step 4
- 4: Add a dash of olive oil and mix till you get a smooth paste.
- Step 5
- 5: Spread a spoonful of the mixture on bread.
- Step 6
- 6: Grease a tawa or nonstick pan.
- Step 7
- 7: Toast bread with the spread side down first.
Enjoy delicious Garlic bread with a twist with a hot cup of tea!
EQUIPMENT & UTENSILS
Cast iron or non-stick griddle or Tawa
Increase the amount of cheese according to your liking. You can also add other herbs like oregano or spices like red chili flakes to match the taste to your desire.