Sandwiches are quick and easy to make and they are perfect as a snack or a meal. They’re the most versatile dish ever because you can make them in a billion ways. If you’ve always made sandwiches with chicken or beef, these fish sandwiches can be a delicious addition to your meal plans.
Since fish is tender and difficult to handle, many people shy away from making fish fillet at home. This healthy fish sandwich recipe is not only easy to make but also incredibly delicious and nutritious. The American Heart Association recommends eating 3.5 ounces of fish per week.
Marinated in yummy subcontinental spices, I’m sure you haven’t tasted such yummylicious fish sandwiches before.
Boneless Fish Fillet Sandwich Recipe
- April 11, 2021
- Print this
- Ingredients for Fish Marination
- Boneless fish 8 to 10 pieces
- Olive oil 1 tbsp
- Salt 1 tsp
- Chilli flakes 1 tsp
- Black pepper 1tsp
- Garlic powder 1 tbsp
- Chat masala 1 & ½ tsp
- Turmeric 1 inch
- Oregano 1 tsp
- Lime juice 2 tbsp
- For coating
- Plain flour 1 cup
- Oats 2 tbsp
- Salt To taste
- Pepper To Taste
- Step 1
- Method for Marination
- Step 2
- 1: Put the fish pieces into a bowl and apply olive oil.
- Step 3
- 2: Add chili flakes, garlic powder, chat masala, turmeric, oregano, salt and black pepper powder.
- Step 4
- 3: Make sure all fish pieces are well marinated.
- Step 5
- 4: Apply lime juice and put the marinated fish in the fridge for at least 30 minutes.
- Step 6
- For coating
- Step 7
- 1: In a bowl, take plain flour, oats, salt and pepper and mix them thoroughly.
- Step 8
- 2: Coat the fish pieces well with this flour mixture and let it rest for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Step 9
- 3: Pour olive oil or mustard oil in a pan and fry the fish pieces on medium flame.
- Step 10
- 4: Fry both sides until the color changes to golden brown.
- Step 11
- 5: Your fish fillets are ready!
- Step 12
- 6. Add your favorite sauces and veggies to make mouthwatering fish sandwiches.
Serve the sandwiches with crispy french fries and yogurt garlic dip! You can also pair them up with aromatic South-Asian Fish Kebabs for a fishful treat!