Not fond of BROCCOLI?? You’re not alone. But this amazing Fish, Mushrooms, and Broccoli gravy is so tasty, even kids won’t be able to resist it.
Broccoli has SO many health benefits. Most people who don’t like Broccoli haven’t actually eaten A WELL COOKED BROCCOLI.
So, give this recipe a try, and I betcha’… Broccoli may become your next favorite veggie! Make sure to steam Broccoli till it’s still crunchy and doesn’t turn all mushy!
Enjoy this healthy and YUMMY fish gravy with plain or Chinese fried rice.
Fish, Mushrooms, and Broccoli Gravy
- February 13, 2021
- Print this
- River Sole Boneless Fish 4 to 5 pieces cut in cubes
- Salt To taste
- Pepper To Taste
- Fresh Mushrooms 1/2 cup
- Steamed Broccoli 1 cup or as required
- Soy Sauce 4 tbsp
- Apple cider 2 tsp
- Lime Juice 1 tbsp
- Cornflour 4 to 5 tbsp
- Fish Broth as required
- Garlic 3 to 4 cloves Diced
- Ginger 1 inch grated
- Step 1
- 1: Marinate fish with salt and pepper.
- Step 2
- 2: In a bowl, mix lime juice, Worcestershire sauce, soy sauce, apple cider vinegar, hot sauce, and cornflour. Set it aside.
- Step 3
- 3: Pour olive oil into a pan and saute garlic and ginger.
- Step 4
- 4: Add mushrooms and saute until soft.
- Step 5
- 5: Now add marinated fish and cook until it changes color.
- Step 6
- 6: Do not let the fish cook fully yet.
- Step 7
- 7: Roast sesame seeds with fish.
- Step 8
- 8: Keep the flame medium-low.
- Step 9
- 9: Now add steamed broccoli, followed by the cornflour mixture we prepared earlier.
- Step 10
- 10: Mix gently and then add fish broth.
- Step 11
- 11: Let it come to a boil on medium flame.
- Step 12
- 12: Do not stir too much, or the fish will break.
- Step 13
- 13: Let it simmer for 5 to 10 minutes.
Delicious Fish, Mushroom, and Broccoli gravy is ready to be served!